Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Writing For The Tiger

The Tiger provides Clemson's students with an entertaining and noteworthy journalism, with respect to our paper as journalism, I would want to approach my editorial as a journalist would.  I have to set a standard of  traits a professional, and or at least very enthusiastic journalist, would portray: accurate facts, thoughtful opinions, use of captive language, and relating myself to my audience. A student paper is written for students by students, who best knows what other students are interested in, that students! In my opinion, students tend to focus on firstly sports, basic politics, dating advice, and the trending news. Something along those lines will catch my eye, like "Addiction to Tech?" or "Obamacare and You?', and I would want to know how it relates to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment