Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Finding a Needle in the Haystack

I made some progress since yesterday! I found a good bit of information in Cooper today, after searching through books upon books. I found South Carolina's Legislative Manual, which are hand sized books that are produced yearly updating the legislative laws and list each representative of South Carolina for that year. Our collection dates back to 1919, and I have been able to confirm five Secretary of State officers. The books also gives a basic description of this position job, and provides some of the various directors in the four sub divisions of Sec. of State.

So far, I have basic information of what the Sec of State does and its sub divisions. Tomorrow I will try to find more about sub divisions and what else the Secretary is involved in.

No comments:

Post a Comment