Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Surfing the Nets

The internet is a gateway of information, information you can receive quickly and without hassle. Wikipedia is my domain for most information, for new musical artists, actors in the blockbuster hits, television series and the controversy behind them. I think I use Wikipedia at least once a day, so I am very interested to see how this would progress and what topic I would choose. I like reading about technology and seeing that Blackberry needs to be updated sparked an immediate interest.  As I scanned it, I noticed that there are other articles that explain more of the company, but are not linked in this page which explains the operating system: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry_OS. This article is a blast from my past, as this article is about a game called Zoobles which help you learn subjects from elementary school:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Zoobles!. Now I'm pretty excited.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, both of these are really interesting article. Also, they both appear to need a lot of work. You could do the list of zoobles and you could also revise the main zoobles article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoobles!

    In addition, much of the content on the Zoobles is not written in the right style. So you could rewrite the content that is already on the page and draw from the research that is already cited. Good start. The Blackberry article also sounds interesting. I'm not going to suggest anything else, because I think you've done a good job all on your own.

    ReplyDelete