Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'm the map. I'm the map.



The most interesting aspect of this topic, is relating it to students. To relate to students, I will have to relate Obamacare to myself; this has been a very heated topic for a while now and I never really understood how it affected me. What better time to research? I know the gist of the topic, universal health care for individuals who do not have their own private insurance, and that I can leech off my mom's until I am 26, that alone is a great thing to write a paper about. Everyone loves benefits, so I think fellow Clemson students will be intrigued with the possibilities arising before us. The  Tiger will be a great way to share it.

1 comment:

  1. This is great. Keep researching and learning. You should know, universal healthcare is not really what this bill provides. Rather, it provides universal health insurance guarantees. The trickiest part will be the individual mandate. You will need to address that. Lol, Canada does have great health care and powerful bears.

    ReplyDelete